Back Yard Pharmacy, provides fascinating, full color information on how to use the plants growing around you. It is amazing to learn that the many plants that we call weeds, can heal us of many of our diseases.
Did you know that:
- Alfalfa can help rebuild your tooth enamel and increase breast milk supply?
- Burdock can ease skin issues and clear up nasty fungus?
- Calendula is really helpful for wounds and varicose veins?
- Chickweed clears up pink ey quickly and is a great aid in weight-loss?
- Common Mallow, a pesky weed, is so helpful, you do not want to be without it?
- Dandelion is a valuable aid in regulating blood sugar levels?
- Jewelweed is the "weed" of choice to heal poison ivy problems?
- Mullein often clears up asthma, even in older people?
- Plantain can take the place of comfrey in wound healing?
- Yarrow can stop cramps and bleeding and relieve headaches?
- Stinging Nettle is a wonderful blood purifier and energy herb?
- Violet is known for its ability to help remove cysts and stop coughs?
- Pokeweed is a helpful plant for removing cysts and breast lumps?
- Teasel is a real help for most folks with lyme disease?
Learn of the benefits of these common "weeds" in this book: Alfalfa, Black Walnut Hulls, Burdock, Calendula, Greater Celandine, Chickweed, Cleavers, Common Mallow, Dandelion, Elderberry, Jewelweed, Mullein, Stinging Nettle, Plantain, Poke, Purslane, Queens Anne's Lace, Rose Hips, Teasel, Violet, Wild Lettuce, Yarrow.
Also available from the same author:Be Your Child's Pediatrician
- Responsible Home Health Care Be Your Own Doctor
- An Informative Guide to Herbal Home Health Care